Friday, July 31, 2009

40 acres and an ass

just had this endlessly amusing conversation with a girl i've worked with. also endlessly amusing: i had no clue spike lee shared any character traits with matt winkler


j: i am working on this commercial and i accidentally picked up the wrong line and it was the director and he just chewed me out
i answered the phone locations

me: what??

j: and he was like, who is this
yeah
and i told him
& he was like, we answer the phone 40 acres and a mule
which is the production company's name

me: wait....
was it spike??

j: yes
me: really? you just got chewed out by spike?

j:i feel a little bit stupid & can imagine him somehow firing me
yes

1 Comments:

Blogger MicNic said...

Same thing happened to me when I was 17 and working at a dept store.

Anyway more importantly, what happened to my 40 Acres cap that I bought in 1993?

Signed
Milena

10:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home